The “missing piece” in many plans:
We find that families think they and their advisors have done everything that can be done to plan their future
Four factors that can typically limit their results:
- A lack of Clarity on goals
- A lack of Collaboration among advisors
- A lack of Coordination with a biblical worldview
- A lack of Completion of planning strategies
These factors can potentially lead to missed opportunities and leverage as the planning pieces come together.
Clarity of Purpose + Great Capacity + Coordinated Creative Planning = Phenomenal Results
- It can eliminate estate and capital gains taxes and reduce annual income taxes.
- It can ensure that you can maintain your current lifestyle.
- It can pass on an appropriate inheritance to heirs who are prepared to receive it.
- It can increase your giving to ministries and kingdom causes.
The importance of developing a
written Master Stewardship Plan
cannot be minimized.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax or legal advice.
We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified tax or legal advisor.