When you review these case studies and compare the old plans of these families versus their new plans, you will see the results are eye opening.
Additionally, the fees that we charge to help families and businesses work through the process are often offset by the annual income tax savings resulting from our work.
How are these results possible?
We find that families think they and their advisors have done everything that can be done to plan their future.
Four factors that can typically limit results:
- A lack of Clarity on goals
- A lack of Collaboration among advisors
- A lack of Coordination with your worldview
- A lack of Completion of planning strategies
These factors can lead to missed opportunities and
leverage as the planning pieces come together.
Clarity of Purpose + Coordinated Creative Planning = Unexpected Results
Maximize Family Value
- It can plan for you to maintain your current lifestyle.
- It can pass on an appropriate inheritance to heirs who are prepared to receive it.
- It can eliminate estate and capital gains taxes and reduce annual income taxes.
- It can increase your giving.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax or legal advice.
We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified tax or legal advisor.